Glossy Lamination, Matt Lamination, Stamping, Varnishing, Crackle,wrinkle,pearl Varnish
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Dia 92 x 163 mmH
Food grade tinplate
CMYK or PMS printing
Customer's Specific Requirement
Piece/Pieces per Month New style customized tin box for chocolate
Packaging & Delivery
New style customized tin box for chocolate :
1. each tin packed in unsealed polybag
2. 60pcs in a 2-ply export carton
3. carton sizes: about 47.5x 38.5 x 52cm
4. 20' GP:17,000 pcs
40' GP: 35,000 pcs
40' HQ::42,000 pcs
around 35 days to finish production after approval on samples
New style customized tin box for chocolate factory
0.23/0.25/0.28/0.3/0.35mm thickness tinplate
Suitable for packing food and gifts & storing as well as decoration
Offset (CMYK and or PMS) printing, printed on the surface and or inside
each tin in one poly bag, dividers which will be inserted into master carton.
30% deposit by T/T in advance, 70% balance before shipment.
7-10 days after confirm artwork file.
30-35 working days or depends on your order quantity
To be supplied by buyer with resolution not less than 300 dpi. AI , PSD, CDR or PDF format file.
1. We are manufacturer, not trading company.
2. Pest control facilities in all production, packing, tooling and warehouse areas
3. Automatic production line,
4. Prompt & considerate service, competitive price and high quality products
5. In-house tooling department, more than 800 existing molds
6. R&D Team with 15 engineers & technicians with full expertise
1. Tinplate is recyclable and will not cause any pollution to environment.
2.The products featured here in are shown as a sample and are not intend to represent an endorsement by the individual companies. Specific designs on this sample are the respective property of the companies which are identified the use of these specific designs are strictly for demonstrative purpose as examples of size design .position and color .and they are not for resale.
Packaging & Shipping
*Free existing samples.
*Reply within 24 hours.
*Specialist online service.
*Our performance principle are:
Customer + US = Partner
Partner + Cooperation = Success
Success + Satisfaction = Our Promise
1. Q: What is tinplate? Are printed tins safe for food?
A: Tinplate is the steel electrolytically coated with a fine layer of tin for tin protective purposes. Tinplate is a high quality safe packaging material for food items. such as cookies candies, chocolate, etc. A food grade lacquer is coated on the inside of the tin to prevent corrosion and interaction of the tin with the food product and thus make it suitable for food storage.
2. Q: How do you print on the tins? Is it screened or offset printed?
A: Metal decoration is an offset printing process utilizing CMYK colors. Print is done on large metals first,then slitting into smaller piece for stamping and formation.
3. Q: How do I get a copy of you product catalog or samples?
A: Our product and samples are free for you. Please note that it is our policy that the receiver pays for the service. If it is convenient for your company, please confirm this with us and give us your company name, detailed address, zip code, telephone number, courier service account number(FedEx,UPS,DHL,TNT, etc). We shall do your best to help you.
4. Q: What is the MOQ for tin order?
A: Due to mass printing and production set up, minimum order quantity is roughly 3000-5000pcs for large size and 10000pcs for small size of tins
5. Q: What is metal proofing charge?
A: Metal proofing sample is distinctive process for showing the color effect on the metal compared with paper. It is separate process from mass production, and thus also cost money.
6. Q: Can I get a price list ?
A: We do not provide a list to our customers. All items are quoted individually. As we know,the price can be effected by several factors, such as material thickness,product shape,size,order quantity,print colors,etc. Also,the material prices can change constantly. Please tell us your requirements and we shall find the best solution for you.
7. Q: How should I design on a tin?
A: Before designing any graphics on a particular tin,we will furnish a dimension layout for positioning graphics. According to the tin construction,this positioning info is very important to ensure the proper placement of artworks onto each of the tin.
8. Q: What artwork file formats are acceptable?
A: The most popular acceptable software for artwork design is CDR and AI. PDF and PSD are also welcome. The resolution should be no less than 300 dpi. Please save your files on a CD and submit it to us by service and freight prepaid.
9. Q: Do you have any special varnishing effect in metal decoration?
A: In addition to traditional glossy and matt varnishes, we can offer crackle,wrinkle and pear varnishes etc.